Open Source North
May 24th, 2023 | Saint Paul, MN
Since 2015, OSN has been bringing the open source, enterprise community together to learn, share, and connect.
Early Bird registration opens Monday, March 20.
About Open Source North
After two years of not being able to be in-person, #osn2022 was back in-person and had more then 900 attendees, 42 presentations, and 50 sponsors!
Mark your calendars! The 2023 Open Source North Conference will be on Wednesday, May 24.
Call for Speakers is still open! Final deadline for submittals is Friday, February 17.
We select speakers/presentations in two rounds. We have selected 15 presentations in Round 1. We will select the final 33 presentations in Round 2.
The Open Source North Conference is excited to announce our Round 1 speakers/presentations:
- AmyJune Hineline, Red Hat – What’s New in 2023? Accessibility is a moving target
- Matt Richards, Infinite Campus – From VMs to Containers to Serverless: A Demonstration of Evolving
- Travis Gosselin, SPS Commerce – Unleashing Deploy Velocity with Feature Flags
- Kate Wardin, Netflix – 4 Reasons your Best Engineers are Leaving
- Lauren Maffeo, Steampunk – Designing Data Governance for Data Mesh Architecture
- Manish Rajkarnikar, Shipt – Service Mesh at Shipt
- Jeff Blaisdell, SmartThings – IoT Eventing Evolution: SmartThings Case Study
- Jennifer Ehman, SDG – Let’s Chat about ChatGPT
- Shaun Jurgemeyer, Chewy – Change your Purr-spective on Testing
- Ramesh Babu, Best Buy – Technology Modernization Using a Multi-Cloud Workload Distribution Strategy
- Kevin Hakanson, AWS – Sharpen your “Architecture Documentation” Saw: Architectural Decision Records (ADR) and Diagrams-as-Code
- Neil Buesing, Kinetic Edge – Kafka Streams – A Journey From Evaluation to Production
- Lindsey Miller, Thrivent – Divining Your Role Leading Teams Through Transformation
- Jeff Bursik & Robert Koste, Target – Data Discovery – Building an Enterprise Data Search Engine
- Mike Bollinger, Livefront – UI design trickery that makes software faster
Since the beginning, it has always been about bringing sponsors, speakers, and attendees together to learn, share, and connect.
Over the years, nearly 7,000 people have been a part of the OSN community through our conferences, speaker series events, and kick-off happy hours.
University of St. Thomas
The 2023 Open Source North Conference is back at the University of St. Thomas on Wednesday, May 24, 2023.
Become a Sponsor
OSN strives to create an experience that sponsors want to be a part of year after year. We are committed to earning your trust and providing value.
#osn2023 will offer 52 total sponsorship opportunities with 4 levels to choose from.
Call for Speakers
#osn2023 is looking for speakers! We are open to all sorts of open source, enterprise application presentation topics.
Development languages and tools, Cloud, DevOps, Security, Design, Usability, Delivery, Testing, Open Source Projects, and anything else you think the OSN Community may be interested in.
Speaker selection will be done in two rounds. The deadlines for submittal for the two rounds are January 27, 2023, and February 17, 2023. To be considered in both rounds, please submit by January 27.